About the AGROMERCADOS HONDURAS business meetings
For two days, AGROMERCADOS HONDURAS becomes the most important stage in Central America to promote direct contacts between agricultural entrepreneurs, technology providers, producer organizations, financial institutions, logistic services and the entire auxiliary chain. All participating with a single objective: Establish business synergies, strategic alliances, and close business agreements.
Negotiations are conducted through pre-scheduled "face-to-face" meetings in a timely manner according to the particular interests of the parties attending through an agenda prepared in advance.
You will find:
1. Access to an agenda of business meetings with companies of your interest
2. Information, contacts and relationships that bring greater knowledge
3. Penetration to new markets
4. Access to financing
5. Identification of adaptations to products and services aimed at penetrating new markets.
6. Establishment of effective alliances, projects and joint activities with other companies institutions
*In order to apply to the Honduran AGROMERCADOS incentive program for the participation of foreign importers
AGROMERCADOS HONDURAS Business Roundtable Coordinator email@example.com
(Country Code 504) -9917-6935
AGROMERCADOS HONDURAS Business Roundtable
Inscriptions: from June 1, 2017-April 30 2018
Inauguration of the Event: May 17,2018 8:00 am-12: 00 pm
Business Roundtable: May 17,2018 1:30 pm-6: 00 pm
Place: Expo Centro San Pedro Sula, Honduras, CA
Phone. (504) 2239-4711